CARE Dental Academy - Furthering Excellence in Dentistry
This course with HANDS ON SIMULATION workshop is addressed to all clinicians, who have already own experience in augmentation and SIMULATES the safe and predictable bone harvesting and augmentation techniques for different clinical situations. Clear guidelines for the use of augmentative procedures like autogenous bone grafting, sinus elevation and advanced soft tissue management in order to achieve predicable results will be SIMULATED and trained with the oral surgeon Dr. Frank Zastrow. In the `Simulation` session relevant soft tissue management and bone harvesting techniques will be simulated and trained on animal heads and synthetic models. This course is limited to 30 participants.
This lecture and hands on workshop will outline the steps involved in treatment of advanced cases of tooth wear and aesthetic rehabilitations
• Dahl effect and use in tooth wear
• Aesthetic treatments such as veneers and diastema closure
• Increasing vertical dimension of occlusion
• Facially generated treatment planning and smile design
• Understanding adhesion and the limits of bonding in functional rehabilitations
Hands on and lecture.
Refer to us to receive exclusive content