This intense hands-on course is featuring all aspects of plastic aesthetic periodontal surgery. Predictable wound healing is the most important prerequisite for successful treatment. Being as precise and atraumatic as possible are key factors to positively influence the treatment outcome.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning in terms of possibilities and limitations
- Application of microsurgical principles and its effect on treatment outcome
- Techniques to achieve repeatedly predictable results
- Management of complications and failures
Why Take This Course
- Refine your treatment through the potential of minimally invasive microsurgery
- Significant improvement of your results
- Receive one-on-one mentoring and clear guidelines for your specific questions
Course registration will open early 2019. Subscribe below to be the first to know!
Dr. Otto Zuhr (Germany)
Dr. Otto Zuhr studied dentistry at the University of Aachen from 1986 until 1992. After finishing his studies in 1992 he received his DMD from the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Aachen and started his work as a dentist in Munich.
Several educational programs led him to Switzerland, Scandinavia and USA during the following two years. In 1994 he started to work at the Institute of Periodontology and Implantology (IPI) with Drs. Bolz and Wachtel. In 1996 he opened his own office focusing on periodontal surgery and aesthetic dentistry in Munich. In 1999 he founded a new clinic together with Drs. Bolz, Wachtel, and Hürzeler and became an associate member in the Institute of Periodontology and Implantology (IPI) in Munich.
In 2001 he received his Specialist in Periodontology of the German Society of Periodontology (DGP).
Otto Zuhr has written several articles in the field of periodontology and aesthetic dentistry and is lecturing nationally and internationally. In 2012 he published his book “Plastic-Aesthetic Periodontal and Implant Surgery” with Quintessence.