Prosthodontic Pearls in Practice - Early Clinical Essentials with Dr Christopher Ho
An update on veneers, crowns and adhesive restorations. In modern dental practice, it is increasingly difficult to understand the many different materials and techniques that are now available. What to choose, and how different materials need to be designed, prepared and cemented will be covered in this interactive presentation. The lecture will cover every-day fixed prosthodontics with extensive discussion and video demonstration of different protocols that dentists will find useful in practice.
- Treatment planning and materials selection
- Veneers—preparation and cementation
- Metal ceramic and all ceramic crown and fixed dental prostheses
- Adhesive indirect restorations—minimally invasive restorations
- At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand core issues in treatment planning for conventional fixed prosthodontics
- Develop enhanced clinical skills with predictable and evidence-based treatments
- Understand cements and all-ceramic systems available on the market
- Prepare an all-ceramic crown properly for eMax or Zirconia
- Cement a crown for longevity and without post-operative complications
- Appreciate different materials and techniques available in prosthodontics
- Carry conventional fixed prosthodontics with predictability and confidence
To sign up, visit ADA Victoria's website. This course is limited to 20 participants and awards 6 CPD scientific hours upon completion.