The Digital Workflow in Implantology – are we there yet? - Dr Christopher Ho
There is a plethora of new technology continually being introduced in dentistry, and it is a dilemma for clinicians to decide whether this is the time to jump in to these new technologies. In the modern era of digital dentistry the application of intra-oral scanning technology along with 3D radiography has allowed treatment planning to reach a level of predictability and success that a clinician could only dream of a few years ago. In this lecture Dr Ho will demonstrate what is possible with the latest technologies along with real life examples of cases utilised using intra-oral scanning to CAD-CAM produced restorations. The simple workflows and ability to plan restoratively driven treatment enable correct placement of implants allowing successful clinical outcomes in an unparalleled manner.
For more information, visit Henry Schein website.
Dental Cone Beam Symposium
Navigate your Future: 3D Driven Success
Cone Beam Dental Imaging is a rapidly expanding technology in Australia & New Zealand. Globally, this technology is revolutionising the way we image dental patients. It is radically transforming the way dental professionals gather information, diagnose and plan treatments.
However, CBCT provides images that are different and far more detailed than conventional panoramic or intra oral images.
The 4th Australasian Cone Beam Symposium provides a tremendous opportunity to establish, develop and expand your understanding of three dimensional CBCT data.
- Introduction to Radiographic Diagnosis of dental and non-dental pathology.
- CBCT Review and Interpretation.
- Understand the principles of operation of CBCT units with respect to selection criteria and minimising patient dose.
- Develop imaging protocols to optimise task specific applications and appreciate how this can increase the diagnostic yield and clinical efficacy of CBCT imaging.
- An excellent opportunity on how to optimise your treatments using 3D imaging.
- Learn how transitioning to 3D can benefit your patients and practice.
- Get perspectives from knowledgeable industry experts on real 3D imaging applications in dentistry.
- Software workshops designed to help with diagnosis and treatment planning.